Coconut, Vege and Salmon Summer Salad
This is easy-to-make Coconut, Vege and Salmon Summer Salad for 1. Double or triple the number of vegetables you use based on the number of serves you require, or make adjustments to your preference. I like to put the veges in the oven an hour or so before lunch (time permitting) to allow for cooling time.
- 1 squash
- thumb size sweet potato
- 1-inch thick piece of Japanese pumpkin
- handful of lettuce
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- a handful of coconut chips
- 1 TBS coconut oil
- 1 TBS sesame dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1/4 avocado
- 50 g smoked salmon
- 1 TBS Coconut Confetti
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C
- Dice the veges to your preferred size
- Place the veges and coconut oil in a dish and toss to mix the coconut oil in
- Pop in the oven for 20 minutes
- Add the coconut chips to the veges after 20 minutes and roast for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and check that the veges are cooked. Add the sesame seed to the mix.
- Let it cool
- Combine the lettuce, tomatoes, avocado and salmon with the veges and coconut mix in a bowl
- Sprinkle the Coconut Confetti on top, and enjoy.
Add your diced veges to a pan with coconut oil and toss before placing it in the oven.
Now, Enjoy your Coconut, Vege and Salmon Summer Salad!
- Coconut Confetti Chocolate Balls Recipe
- Delicious Coconut Cake with Organic Coconut Confetti Topping
- How Can Coconuts Improve Your Gut Health?
- Pamper Yourself: Benefits of Applying Coconut Oil After Bath
- Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Biscuits
- Eating Coconut Oil: Why & How to Incorporate It into Your Diet
- Coconut Popcorn Chicken
- Magical Table Setting – Creative Ideas and Inspiration!
- How To Plan a Dinner Party
- Coconut Textures and Their Uniqueness
- The Difference Between Solid Coconut Oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil
Check out all products here.